The following is an outline description of ROOT, What is Root in Android?
Root Android is the process of granting full privileges (not limited) to the user to be able to access the Android OS system in super user mode, so the user can do both performance tuning Customization OS, modify, and even delete what is on the Android system itself . so for a software developer, the root can be used to develop anything that is in the Android system.
Because its function is very freeing a user who may be for a user who lack an understanding of the processes that exist and can pose a risk to the OS becomes unstable, eg only one delete important system files, it is no wonder Android developers do not give root access by default since you bought the android device.
Advantages Root on Android
- Get SuperUser Permissions. Yes, As an Android owner we do not want our explorations on Android stopped because the access right is restricted, by doing that we can freely perform Root fiddling on Android.
- Can Improve Performance. Maybe there who do not believe with this one, but I have to prove themselves that Root Android can improve performance on Android, with Android Root users can upgrade your Processor on Android.
- The right to move the application to the SDCard. Maybe if you ever tried to move applications into the SDCard in the state will definitely appear in the Root Notification "Failure / Failed". But if it is in the root, there will be no more that can stop it, because we've got full access rights. To move the application to the SDCard can use application called Link2SD or Gemini App Manager.
- Better know the ins and outs of Android. Yes, Consciously or not we have to increase the knowledge and experience in exploring the sweetness of Android, because the root process we are required to explore the inside of the body's own Android.
- Warranty eliminate your Android. Android is already in Root is fun, but as a consequence warranty on Android we have destroyed. Why is that? Because by doing Root, we are not using the default settings that have been made in such a way. So try to think about it before doing Root.
- Security Issues In Android. Yes, doing Root Android is like fire all existing security on our Android. But even then, it's been a lot of famous Antivirus vendor who had infiltrated into Android devices such as Bitdefender, Kaspersky, ESET, Avast and AVG which we can use to patch the security which had been lost.