Friday, April 12, 2013

Adi Bing Slamet Wants Peace with Eyang Subur By This Terms




Jakarta - Adi Bing Slamet's feud with Eyang Subur almost conical. Had circulated the news, Subur will go live in the residence Adi Bing Slamet's son to apologize and the path of peace.

But it seems Adi cold welcome offer such solutions. Adi said he agreed to meet in a neutral place Fertile. Plus, Subur have to apologize in front of the media as well as the people who become victims over the years.

"He apologized in front of the same media people who already he dzalimi. Peaceful exists, but conditional," he said in the Kebun Orange, West Jakarta, Thursday (11/04/2013).

What is clear, Adi did not shut the door tightly peace. However, he also did not want parties Fertile statements during this call as slander.

"Peace conditional, as a Muslim I would forgive, of peace, but there are conditions, not saying I had been called into slander. Nope thank me," he said.

Adi is still round with his belief that the Fertile late spreading heresy. He did not want his confession had only referred to as a platitude.

Adi also had the intention pout Subur who want to come to him without prior confirmation. "No way would visit, not my wants and asks, first met at a neutral venue, not in my house or where he is," he continued.

"If you want to confirm my first house, my land want to visit before I know dateng not by the way first," he protested.

(kmb / MMU)

Source : DetikHot

0 comments: